Click HERE to book your pass: Creating the SmartMetro networks of the future
What is SmartMetro?
In an increasingly urbanised world, evolving IT and the digital revolution gives metro systems an opportunity to improve service and meet growing passenger demands.
SmartMetro, incorporating the 6th annual CBTC World Congress, allows transport leaders, innovators and specialists to share best practice, uncover new solutions and put CBTC at the heart of SmartMetro systems.
Creating the SmartMetro of the future
- Effective IT management to create user friendly urban systems
- Develop technology integration and hybrid communication networks
- Integrate auxiliary and sub systems effectively
- Improve energy efficiency to reduce costs
- Guarantee cyber security
CBTC Global Updates & Evolution
- Developing future-proof networks to boost ROI
- Enhance capacity and efficiency
- Reduce operational cost and develop maintenance strategies
- Effective long term project management
- Understand degraded modes of operation
We are also giving away a select few VIP passes to senior-level professionals from Metros and Government. Enquire by emailing email@example.com
- Click here to take our Rail Experts Survey 2015: Rail Signalling, Safety and IT, it only takes a few minutes you can win 2x VIP tickets to the event.
- Click here to hear from the CEO of Metroselskabet in your Official Welcome Letter to SmartMetro 2015
- CONFIRMED AS SPEAKER: Henry Cheng, Head of Information Fusion Centre, SMRT, Azmi Abdul Aziz, Managing Director, Prasarana, Juan Pablo Piccado, President, Metro Buenos Aires
- Huawei Announced as Official 2015 Event Partner
- REGISTRATION NOW LIVE FOR 2015
- Free White Paper: eLTE Solution for Urban Rail
- SYSTRA on-board as Lead Sponsor
- BOMBARDIER on-board as Lead Sponsor
- ALSTOM on-board as Lead Sponsor
- SIEMENS on-board as Lead Sponsor
- PROVER TECHNOLOGY on-board as Workshop Sponsor
- Work with us across our SmartRail World digital platforms and deliver your company message in a cost effective and multi-faceted way to a qualified, engaged and targeted community.
Latest Industry News:
- SmartRail World is your guide to our changing industry giving you the very latest news, views and comments from the world of Rail & Metro