Creating the smart metro networks of the future
The CBTC World Congress incorporating SmartMetro, is the original and world leading event for over 300 metro network experts. Metro and urban rail systems globally are not only looking to exploit the potential of CBTC to drive reliability and efficiency, but create intelligent integrated networks. In an increasingly urbanised world, evolving IT and the digital revolution give metro systems an opportunity to improve service and meet growing passenger demands. The CBTC World Congress allows transport leaders, innovators and specialists to share best practice, uncover new solutions and put CBTC at the heart of smart metro systems. Over 60 speakers across 2 streams including:
Creating the Smart Metro of the future
- Effective IT management to create user friendly urban systems
- Develop technology integration and hybrid communication networks
- Integrate auxiliary and sub systems effectively
- Improve energy efficiency to reduce costs
- Guarantee cyber security
CBTC Performance and long term reliability
- Developing future-proof networks to boost ROI
- Enhance capacity and efficiency
- Reduce operational cost and develop maintenance strategies
- Effective long term project management
- Understand degraded modes of operation
- Ansaldo STS join the show as Breakout Sponsor
- Huawei join the SmartMetro 2014 exhibition
- Over 200 global metro experts now registered, click here to see our global representation.
- Site visits have now been fully booked! Please contact Stephen Scott to be put on a waiting list for any cancellations
- The CBTC brochure is now available. Please click here to download.
- Mike Brown, Managing Director, London Underground confirmed as a keynote speaker.
- TAN Yih Long, Project Director (Resignalling), LTA to provide a case study at the show.
- Delighted to welcome Systra as a Lead Sponsor for the show.
- Welcome to Arrowvale and Interfleet, our new exhibitors.
Driving development with our CBTC User Group
We are delighted and proud to be working collaboratively with the industry to drive innovation. The CBTC User Group is exclusively for metro operators and provides an opportunity for global metros to communicate on a year round basis, to share best practice and benchmark operational strategies. CBTC User Group members get invitations to working group meetings, a free pass the the CBTC World Congress, profiling as a User Group member, free conference reports and access to our private member groups.
Join now for free by messaging:
Exclusive Speaker Interviews