The only dedicated PTC event for the whole value chain
Having attracted over 270 delegates and presented 40 case studies in 2013, the 4th annual PTC World Congress will evolve to bring you the best content in the industry.
We have worked closely with our Advisory Board to bring you an expert learning and networking opportunity.
Created exclusively to assist with your strategic implementation issues and develop your systems, this year’s conference attendance is free of charge for rail operators and government officials.
Live from the 2013 congress Ricky Durrant from Union Pacific Rail shares his views and displays the demo available onsite at the event. See more video footage from the event here.
PTC World Congress 2014 will provide 50 experienced and innovative speakers across 2 streams in order to help you:
- Achieve interoperability
- Ensure cost and time effective operations
- Learn from the lessons of industry leaders
- Reduce future operational expense with planning advice
- Define the correct system requirements
- Receive successful certification
- Attract and train your workforce efficiently
- Meet and shake hands with past and new customers, clients and colleagues
” The Global Transport Forum’s PTC World Congress is the only event concentrated on the FRA initiative. The focus of the event, and the quality of the attendees, makes it the industry’s only must attend PTC event “
- Alan Tilles, Narrowbanding Task Force Chair, Joint Council on Transit Communications
” Thank you for accommodating FRA folks into the agenda. I enjoyed it very much and feel that each time we meet it leads us further in depth into the industry process of implementing PTC. See you in 2013 ”
- Olga Cataldi, Senior Electronics Engineer, FRA