The only dedicated Positive Train Control event for the whole value chain
Key reasons to attend in 2015:
- Learn from fellow railroad experiences, with over 50 case studies from innovating suppliers and likes of CSX, Amtrak, Sound Transit, Alaska Railroad and many more. Download the 2014 brochure for previous event information.
- Benchmark against your railroad peers, with 300 senior representatives from Class 1, shortline and commuter railroads.
- Get solutions to your railroad’s challenges, and share your experiences with the right audience. See the 2014 attendee list now.
- Experience innovations from major system implementers and solution providers such as HP Enterprise Services, Bombardier Transportation, PowerTrunk.
- Exhibition room in 2014 was SOLD OUT for PTC suppliers and integrators
- Metrolink CEO Michael DePallo presented a keynote address on how his commuter railroad implemented PTC
- Midwest HSR, Florida DOT, All Aboard Florida and more delegates from Metro-North registered
- Joseph C. Szabo Administrator at FRA addressed audience on continuous safety improvements across the US railroad network
- Robert Hall at National Transportation Safety Board to presented Metro-North December 2013 report as part of keynote reaffirming the purpose of PTC
- Keynote Q&A with Ray LaHood took place on Day One, allowing the whole audience to put questions to the leading US railroads and government figures
Live from the 2013 congress Ricky Durrant from Union Pacific Rail shares his views and displays the demo available onsite at the event. See more video footage from the event here.
New for 2014:
- 2 Streams for 2 different railroad audiences at different stages of PTC implementation
- Strategic implementation stream covering practical advice on achieving interoperability, testing, certification and acquiring spectrum
- Practical systems stream covering updating onboard wayside, maintaining and optimizing the PTC system and data management
- Meet more colleagues from Class 1s, freight, commuter and metro railroads, as well as major innovators across your whole value chain
- Spend more time with your peers at our pre-congress Training Workshop with Corys Thunder on Tuesday 15 April
“I’ve learnt a lot just listening to the other case studies, they were very useful. Invaluable.”
- Rick Stones, AVP, Advanced Systems Planning, Kansas City Southern
“Global Transport Forum’s PTC World Congress is the only event concentrated on the FRA initiative. The focus of the event, and the quality of the attendees, makes it the industry’s only must attend PTC event”
- Alan Tilles, Narrowbanding Task Force Chair, Joint Council on Transit Communications
“Thank you for accommodating FRA folks into the agenda. I enjoyed it very much and feel that each time we meet it leads us further in depth into the industry process of implementing PTC.”
- Olga Cataldi, Senior Electronics Engineer, FRA
“I learn more in a networking coffee break at PTC World Congress than I do at any other industry event”
- Steve Hooper, Director of Operations, Panama Canal Railway
“PTC World Congress provides an excellent networking opportunity to learn how others meet their PTC challenges.”
- Sid Bakker, President, TPSC
“The centerpiece of discussions on Positive Train Control in the US”
- Steve Zwart, Customer Director, Alstom
“PTC World Congress is a great opportunity. This event is really important to the industry.”
- Jon Adams, VP, Strategic Development, Lilee Systems
“A great partnership of users and implementers of PTC technology.”
- Barry Einsig, Senior Business Development Manager, Cisco Systems