Improving operational performance| Enhancing passenger experience
Railway Telecommunications is the definitive and original event for over 300 telecommunications and passenger service experts. The 2013 congress features an innovative and improved programme looking not only at operational issues across GSM–R, TETRA and LTE, but dedicated streams on WiFi, Passenger Information Systems, CCTV, fare collection and station management.
- The 4th Annual Railway Telecommunications congress will be incorporated into SmartRail Europe in February 2014. SmartRail will also incorporate the 5th Annual Signalling & Train Control congress along with innovation seminars on IT, passenger information & ticketing and a free-to-attend exhibition area to enable innovation and integration to take place. Click to download the brochure and find out more.
- Kaelus confirmed to host workshop on GSM–R interference. Places limited book now.
- New speaker interviews: Simon Ward (London Overground), Mostafa Gulam (ATOC) and Dušan Zalar (Ministry for Infrastructure and Spatial Planning in Slovenia)
- 50 leading speakers share best practice including RFF, SBB and DB. For full list, click here.
- For exclusive interviews with speakers with Peter Williams (East Coast) , Trevor Garrod (European Passengers’ Federation) and Eva Kreienkamp (CEO, Hamburg Koln Express) click here.
- Why does SNCF use social media? We asked Frédérique Ville their Head of Innovation to tell us click here to find out.
- FEATURE: Who are Top 10 Innovators in European Rail and Metro? Click here to find out.
View the Agenda online for more details. If you are interested in speaking or sponsoring at this year’s conference please contact us for more information.
” It is easy to see why GTF is so successful. The amount of work jointly with experts is outstanding. GTF are right on the top of the list with regards to quality and value for money”
- Norman Frisch, Business Development Railway Solutions, Huawei