Why Attend SmartRail? 3 Congresses, 1 Definitive Show
The Format at a Glance:
- High level CEO and CIO summit and Market Review:- What does the future railway look like & how does the industry stay competitive?
- Smart Signalling and Telecoms Congress:- Exploring evolving Telecom Technology & ways to use ERTMS to increase Safety, Capacity & Inter-Operability
- Smart IT Networks Congress:- With increased digitalisation of the industry, uncover how IT can be utilised to provide better Data Management, Reduce Costs & Improve Service.
- SmartTrain Congress:- Advancing technology can allow for interface optimisation, remote condition monitoring, plug & play fittings, more efficient braking systems and innovative bogies. Learn more in this plenary session!
- Product innovation zone and exhibition:- Free-to-attend Product Launch Zones & Workshops offer specific product-led Discussions across Signalling, IT, PIS & Passenger Technology to provide more value to Railways & Metros in attendance. This Zone includes Networking Areas, VIP Zones & 1-to-1 Meeting Facilities.
Trevor Garrod, Chairman, with European Passenger Federation speaking at our SmartRail Europe 2014 Event.
Markus Holmberg, VP of Sales, EMEA, Firetide speaking at our SmartRail Europe 2014 Event.
Hajo Hajonides, Principal Consultant, Safety & Risk Management, Lloyd’s Register Rail speaking at our SmartRail Europe 2014 Event.
INTERVIEWS WITH OUR SMARTRAIL COMMUNITY:-
Monika Heiming, Executive Director, with European Rail Infrastructure Managers (EIM) speaking at our SmartRail Europe 2014 Event.
Usman Ali Wahid & Richard Chapman, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP speaking at our SmartRail Europe 2014 Event.