Railroad/Transit Agencies & Government Officials can attend for FREE. Click HERE for your pass
Developing the integrated transit networks of the future
WHAT IS SMARTRAIL USA?
SmartRail USA Passenger Transit Show: The only show dedicated to driving innovation in passenger rail in the US. And, the only show of its kind that’s free!
- Strategic Congress: Featuring 35+ transit agency & rail executive speakers
- Technical Seminars: Full programme of on floor seminars and case studies.
- Exclusive Expo: 40+ innovative industry suppliers & solutions providers.
- Networking: 15+ hours of networking opportunities across two packed days.
- More agency attendees than any other event! And free to attend for them!
WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO FOR MORE
See for yourself what SmartRail USA is all about by watching this short video of our 2014 show:
HEAR WHAT OUR DELEGATES HAVE TO SAY
- NEW! Tony Tata, Secretary, North Carolina Department of Transport
- SPEAKERS CONFIRMED: Paul C. Worley, Rail Division Director, North Carolina Department of Transportation & Robert Stewart, Chairman, National Association of Railroad Passengers (NARP)
- FUJITSU confirmed as Cocktail Reception Sponsor
- POWERTRUNK & LILEE SYSTEMS on-board as Lead Sponsors
- ALCATEL-LUCENT, ICOMERA & LUFTHANSA on-board as Associate Sponsors
- Click here for the full-list of confirmed Sponsors & Exhibitors
- SmartRail USA 2015 Agenda is now available, click here to view!
TRANSITS & SUPPORTERS ATTENDING
AMTRAK | Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) | Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) | Capital Metro | Massachusetts Commuter Rail (MBCR) | Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) | Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) | Chicago Transport Authority | Virginia Railway Express | Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) | East Japan Railway Company | Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation | San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) | Indiana Department of Transportation | LA Metro | Long Island Railroad | Longview Transit and many, many more.
DO YOU WANT TO SPEAK AT SMARTRAIL USA 2015?
We are now accepting 2015 Speaker Registrations.
For further information:-
- Work with us across our SmartRail World digital platforms and deliver your company message in a cost effective and multi-faceted way to a qualified, engaged and targeted community.
Latest Industry News
SmartRail World is your guide to our changing industry giving you the very latest news, views and comments from the world of Rail & Metro