Transit Agencies / Operators and Government Officials can attend for FREE. Click HERE for your pass
Developing the integrated transit networks of the future
WHAT IS SMARTRAIL USA?
SmartRail USA Passenger Transit Show: The only show dedicated to driving innovation in passenger rail in the US. And, the only show of its kind that’s free!
- Strategic Congress: Featuring 35+ transit agency & rail executive speakers
- Technical Seminars: Full programme of on floor seminars and case studies.
- Exclusive Expo: 40+ innovative industry suppliers & solutions providers.
- Networking: 15+ hours of networking opportunities across two packed days.
- More agency attendees than any other event! And free to attend for them!
WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO FOR MORE
See for yourself what SmartRail USA is all about by watching this short video of our 2014 show:
HEAR WHAT OUR DELEGATES HAVE TO SAY
- Railway technology leaders Bombardier & Parsons are joining our exhibition to showcase their solutions as leading, global rolling stock manufacturers.
- CONGRATULATIONS to the Winners of the Inaugural SmartRail USA Innovation Awards!
- BROCHURE NOW AVAILABLE: click here to download
- NEWLY CONFIRMED SPEAKERS! Al Martinez, Director – Information Technology, LA Metro, Acting Secretary of Transport for North Carolina, Nick Tennyson, Richard Carter, Manager, Microwave – Norfolk Southern Railway, Benjamin L. Brooks, System Safety Specialist, MBTA, Nidhish Patel, Program Executive – Capital Program, NYCT
- Supporters and Partners of the show announced: The Association of American Railroads, Transportation Learning Center, NFC Forum, Intelligent Transportation Society of New York, The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation, North Carolina Public Transportation Association and The National Association of Railroad Passengers are on-board as a partners and supporters of the 2015 show
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with SmartRail Speaker:
- OPENING FUTURIST KEYNOTE: Confirmed to present our opening keynote is award winning speaker Rohit Talwar, CEO of Fast Future. Profiled by the Independent Newspaper as a top ten global future thinker, his interests include the evolving role of technology in business and society, emerging markets, the future of education, sustainability and embedding foresight in organisations.
- Innovation Focus:
TRANSITS & SUPPORTERS ATTENDING
AMTRAK | Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) | Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) | Capital Metro | Massachusetts Commuter Rail (MBCR) | Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) | Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) | Chicago Transport Authority | Virginia Railway Express | Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) | East Japan Railway Company | Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation | San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) | Indiana Department of Transportation | LA Metro | Long Island Railroad | Longview Transit and many, many more.
DO YOU WANT TO SPEAK AT SMARTRAIL USA 2015?
We are now accepting 2015 Speaker Registrations.
For further information:-
- Work with us across our SmartRail World digital platforms and deliver your company message in a cost effective and multi-faceted way to a qualified, engaged and targeted community.
Latest Industry News
SmartRail World is your guide to our changing industry giving you the very latest news, views and comments from the world of Rail & Metro