Upgrading networks | Enhancing passenger experience| Increasing ridership
The 3rd annual Transit Communications congress is the definitive, cutting-edge event for over 300 communication and passenger service experts. The 2013 show features an innovative and improved programme looking not only at technological evolutions to enhance networks and service, but dedicated streams on fare collection and customer engagement to increase ridership and revenue.
- Former US Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood to officially open the show!
- Trapeze confirmed as sponsor.
- Over 50 expert speakers share best practice including WMATA, DART and SEPTA.
- Exhibitor focus: Read here how a global network and immense experience leads to colour innovation for Data Display.
- Sponsor focus: How a proud transport heritage is helping Lufthansa Systems create a new passenger infotainment experience. Read more here.
- Sponsor focus: Click here to find out how Firetide developed the world’s first real-time, mobile wireless video surveillance system in Seoul.
- Sponsor focus: A colorful future ahead for Daktronics in digital rail and signage. Read more here.
- Exhibition area completely sold out! See full list of supporters here!
- 6 delegates from Amtrak and 2 from MTA confirmed in last few days!
- Over 200 delegates already confirmed. Book now or miss out!
- Site Visit confirmed to WMATA control centre completely sold out!
- To read exclusive speaker interviews with Barbara D.Moulton (MBTA), Tim E. Healey (Sound Transit) and Mohamed Bhanji (ViaRail) click here.
- Feature interview: Chris Lindenau, Moog Sensor and Surveillance Systems (S3)
- For an exclusive feature -“Westward expansion – how the CCJPA in California became passenger Wi-Fi pioneers” featuring insights from event speaker, Jim Allison click here.
“High quality attendees. Cream of the crop with technical and business background with meaningful networking”
- Anjana Mohan, Metro St Louis
See the agenda for more details. Click here to confirm your attendance today to save up to 30%.